Give Your Children a Boost This Summer
With Our Enrichment Programs
Squash boredom this summer in a social and safe environment where your child’s development will take flight.
Our Camp Imagine offers:
- Engaging activities: Our lab based programming means your children will have unique and fun activities daily with other children in their school district.
- Flexible Scheduling: Choose the days and weeks you’d like
- Safe, high quality programs: Our programs are staffed with experienced teachers and meet or exceed state and federal guidelines.
Leading Edge’s Camp Imagine will run Monday through Friday from 7:00am–6:30pm with
available sessions on 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31, 8/7, 8/14, 8/21.
Programs for 1st-8th will take place at Samsel Upper Elementary School.
Programs for Pre-K and Kindergarten will take place at Cheesquake Elementary School.
* Please Note: We are also offering our Full STEAM Ahead Camp in July, with a special focus on Science, Technology, Art and Math. Learn more about our STEAM camp here.
Additional Program Information
- Enroll by Friday, May 26th. Registration will be accepted after this date, provided space is available.
- Payments for services are due in advance. Any schedule changes must be completed by noon, the Thursday before each week of program begins.
Click here to register.
Contact our Family Services team. (See below for their contact information).
Camp Imagine Activities
Each week we will have a different theme to capture our campers’ imaginations. Here’s a sampling of the fun that’s in store for your children. Roll over the cards to learn more.