We have 5 fun labs for you. Keep scrolling down the page to see them all.
Extra Credit 🙂
Mrs. Angelica shows you how to make a bird out of paper that can fly.
What you’ll need:
1. Cut a piece of construction paper into a diamond, or even square using a play scissor (fold right or left upper corner to the opposite side and press down to fold).
2. Cut flap (place aside, do not discard).
3. Open your square or diamond and face the folded line horizontally to begin folding the bottom corner towards the line fold (repeat folding up to 4 times.)
4. Take right and left corners and create a sphere and tape/glue both ends together.
5. Remember the flap you cut off? Get it and tape on top of your sphere over the same pasted area.
6. Take flight and have fun!
Watch how to make one: