We would be excited to have your child attend our programs at Arleth Elementary School during the 2022-23 academic year. Currently we offer programs for:
- Before School
- After School
- Full Day (on conference days, etc.)
* Early Release days are covered in our After School program.
We are committed to providing a safe environment where kids can flourish and grow. Our programs include guided homework support, physical play, STEM activities, art enrichment, and the socialization your child craves. You can find more information about our lab-based programming on our Information for Families page.
We will continue to follow local, state, and CDC operating guidelines to ensure our students and staff remain healthy and safe. Please contact our Family Services Team if you have any questions. (See below for the team’s contact information.)
- Before School: 7:00am – 9:05am
- After School: 3:20pm – 6:30pm
- Full Day: 7:00am – 6:30pm
Note that Full Days are only available on school inservice days and non-federal holidays per the district calendar.
Full Days take place at:
- Samsel Upper Elementary School for Grades 1 – 8
- Cheesequake Preschool for Pre-K and K
Before School, After School and Early Release will take place at your child’s school.
How To Register
Registration is now open. Click on this link to register your child/children. Please note that registration must be completed for each child.
- A $59.99 registration fee will be applied once per family, per academic year.
- Discounts for siblings, school employees, and military
- Community Childcare Solutions subsidies accepted